Friday, March 23, 2012

New Year, New Coach

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it is almost Easter. This year is off to a flying start and it finds me playing catch up on my blogging.  One thing that has kept me distracted is Pinterest  I love that site.  My husband can't believe how much time I spend on it however it draws me in. I have already tried some of the DIY and the recipes on there.

The other big thing that keeps me occupied is baseball!  It is spring and that means I am attending a lot of games. I had a great time teaching yoga to the baseball team at the high school where my son attends.  The boys loved it!  Housecleaning, laundry, and blogging all take a back seat as I am working or attending games.  The good news is that I have a voice booth in my house now so I can get a lot more work completed right here at home.  I love it and I love learning how to edit.

This year I decided to work with a new coach. Jamo Nezzar runs Jamcor Fitness and is fantastic.  When I competed in Fitness America last November I placed in the top 10 which is okay but not in alignment with my goals.  I needed a new set of eyes and a fresh approach and after speaking with Jamo I knew I was in the best hands and am very excited about this year and stepping on stage again.   I am heading to his new gym April 15th to shoot an exercise video and decide on my show dates for this year.

So many exciting things happening and I am going to keep you posted here.  Well off to a baseball game!

No comments:

Post a Comment